Your company is in the business of power – generating it, transmitting and/or distributing it – to customers in their homes, offices, and industrial spaces. You know your operations need to be more resilient, more reliable, more efficient, and more sustainable to meet future challenges. But what’s the best way to do it? Options are vast and mistakes can be costly, and your customers rely on you every day to power their lives. Reliability and safety are in your DNA, but taking risks to spur innovation might not be. You need a partner you can trust – a reliable expert who will create a solution for your needs on your budget.
This is where JD Energy Sales comes in. We focus on solutions, not just products – instead of selling items to help you update the status quo, we do more. We’re not here to read you a catalog of one-size-fits-all products. We dive deep to understand what you want to accomplish and how we can help you get there. Our knowledgeable bench of energy experts will create a targeted plan that fits your needs and your budget, and supports you every step of the way. And we don’t stop at providing sales support – we support your broader marketing operations as well.
Our focus is on the New England states: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. We also work with key accounts outside of this territory on an opportunity basis if our strategic goals align.
Our Unique Advantages
- High Value Consultative Selling Service — JD Technologies, LLC and/or JD Energy is more than a manufacturer’s representative. We work with limited complimentary lines and form a strategic partnership with our clients as we focus on building long term relationships with our customers.
- Predictable Sales Costs That Go Up And Down With Sales — The manufacturer and JD Technologies, LLC agree in advance on a service fee and a set rate of commission. JD Technologies, LLC pays all selling expenses in the six (6) New England States
- Lower Sales Costs — It is estimated that today’s average industrial factory direct salesperson costs $150,000 per year. Producing $2,000,000 in new sales each year, the cost of sales would be 7.5%. JD Technologies, LLC producing the same volume at a 5% commission rate would cost only $100,000.
- Cost of Training And Turnover In Sales Personnel Is Eliminated — JD Technologies, LLC has only to learn your company’s products, culture and systems, and in most cases we will not even need product training. We are well-versed in selling skills so you won’t have to train us how to sell. We have been in business in the same territory over 20 years, whereas the average employee only stays in the same place two years or less.
- Provides Marketing Flexibility At Less Cost — JD Technologies, LLC can increase your volume by selling outside your present marketing territory. We can also sell a new line without conflicting with your present sales organization.
- Creates A Systems Approach To Selling — Most customers today will agree to see and buy from only those salespeople who take problems off their desks and bring opportunities to their attention. JD Technologies, LLC offers a complementary package of products which makes our selling approach “systems oriented” rather than a “single product” oriented. Customers welcome these consultative sellers.
- Highly Experienced, More Aggressive Sales Force — JD Technologies, LLC sales professionals are highly educated and trained. Each JD Technologies, LLC employee has an engineering degree, some have advanced degrees in business and engineering.
- Increased Sales — The average factory-direct salesperson is in a territory for two years or less before he or she is promoted, transferred or defects to a competitor for more money. JD Technologies, LLC has a lifetime commitment to the territory, thus holding better relationships with the customers.
- Immediate Access To The Market — JD Technologies, LLC is an experienced sales team already in the territory. We are familiar with the area and have good prospects ready to consider the new line. We have multiple sales personnel and provide much deeper coverage than a single direct sales employee.
- Free consulting services — JD Technologies, LLC personnel have over 40 years of combined successful corporate experience. Most have held positions in large corporations prior to becoming agents. Company experience includes GE, United Technologies Corporation, Raytheon and Medtronic.
- Broader Sales Context For Your Product — JD Technologies, LLC sell several compatible items, we call on a wider variety of prospects and customers, often finding applications for products denied the single-line salesperson. The easiest person to sell something to is the customer who is already buying from JD Technologies, LLC!
- Every Call Is A Relationship Call For Your Company — Even when JD Technologies, LLC doesn’t present your product, we are cementing the customer relationship which will benefit your company in the future.
- Multi-faceted, Multi-skilled Sales Team — JD Technologies, LLC sales professionals also have multi-industry experience, some holding professional certifications in a variety of industries.
- Better Market Intelligence — JD Technologies, LLC carries a mix of products and therefore have a greater diversity of customers, and often can get wind of industry trends long before a factory direct salesperson.
Explore Possibilities Today
Schedule your discovery session and together we’ll develop a customized action plan to help you reach your project goals. With providers and principals for every budget and scope, there’s no project we can’t help you power up.